Our sister company, Linic Plastics Ltd, is based on the same site and manufactures many of the tools that we sell. Way back in 1946, members of the Proops family opened a shop a shop on Tottenham Court Road, close to the major shopping district. They traded in War Surplus items as well as many other clearance, job lot lines. The Principle products were medical equipment and 'technical' items from aircraft such as instrumentation and electrical components. The shop also traded in radio spares, surplus engineering and woodworking tools. In the late 1980's Proops Brothers was bought by the current owners, Nic and Isobel Burdett who have built in into a thriving company of 'everything useful' for hobbyists, jewellers, craft makers and modelling enthusiasts. To date, Proops Brothers buys and manufactures quality tooling. We endeavour to offer outstanding value for money and great service to our community. Our Shop is at the heart of our local community, open 8am - 4pm Weekdays. Proops Brothers are pleased to offer a 10% discount to subscribing GoJD Gold members using the code available in your guild account dashboard.
Technology House 34 Saddington Road